When living a full and satisfactory life has become more difficult, we can help you recover control and keep peace of mind.
Psychiatric Associates of Southern Connecticut is a leader in psychopharmacological consultation and treatment. Our practice serves individuals, couples, and groups using a mixture of psychopharmacology, psychotherapy and transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) for patients across the spectrum of psychiatric disorders.
Comprehensive psychotherapy services offered by our Clinics include CBT, EMDR, and individual, couples, and group therapy for the following;
- Mood Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Problems in Living
- Relationship Issues
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Substance Use/Abuse/Dual Diagnosis
- Attention Deficit Disorders